$0
$1500

Badgers Run-Ruled by Dragons

The Spring Hill College baseball team suffered a 13-3 run-rule road loss to conference foe Lane at Fesmire Baseball Field on Saturday.

Jackson Bell and Luke Sweeney led Spring Hill (20-14, 15-6 SIAC) with one RBI apiece. Eli Benoit went 3-for-3 with one run scored and a double on the day.

Lane (13-18, 12-9 SIAC) opened the game with three runs in the bottom of the first inning. The Badgers responded with their only three runs of the game in the bottom of the second and tied the game at 3-3.

The Dragons blazed ahead, scoring 10 runs and allowing none from SHC through the sixth inning. Spring Hill fell 13-3 in seven innings in the series finale against Lane.

Game Details
Date: March 30
Time: 12 p.m.
Venue (Location): Fesmire Baseball Field (Jackson, Tenn.)

Results
Lane 13, Spring Hill 3 (7 Inn.)
Records: Spring Hill (20-14, 15-6 SIAC), Lane (13-18, 12-9 SIAC)

Up Next
The Badgers will return to Sims-Galle Field to host LeMoyne-Owen in a three-game SIAC series April 5-6.

FOLLOW THE BADGERS
For complete coverage of Spring Hill baseball, follow the Badgers on social media @SHC_Baseball (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @shcbaseball (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com