$0
$1500

Badgers Stun Golden Tigers on the Road

The Spring Hill College women’s basketball team stunned in-state SIAC foe Tuskegee on its senior day, 67-64, at the Daniel “Chappie” James Arena on Saturday.

Marta Duda led the game with her eighth double-double performance of the season, third in a row. She tallied a game leading 18 points and 12 rebounds.

There were just four lead changes, all in the first quarter, before Spring Hill ran away with it and led 33-27 at halftime. Claudia Garrido contributed nine points to the first half lead while shooting 3-of-6 from the floor and 2-of-3 from beyond the arc.

The Badgers ran away with the game, never giving the lead up over the course of the second half. Their largest lead, 52-38, came late in the third quarter. SHC dominated the lead, holding it for 38:54.

Spring Hill defeated Tuskegee 67-64 while seeing four hit double-digit figures in scoring; Duda, Garrido, Kellyn Hunter and Yolanda Nelson.

Game Details
Date: Feb. 17
Time: 1 p.m.
Venue (Location): Daniel “Chappie” James Arena (Tuskegee, Ala.)

Results
Spring Hill 67, Tuskegee 64
Records: Spring Hill (6-15, 6-11 SIAC), Tuskegee (14-7, 11-6 SIAC)

They Said It
Head Coach Dan Presel
On the game
“Great win on the road by our entire group! Extremely proud of our team for getting a win at a place that’s really hard to win at. I feel like we’ve continued to improve throughout the season.”

Up Next
Spring Hill will break for the week and hop back on the road to take on Kentucky State on Saturday.

FOLLOW THE BADGERS
For complete coverage of Spring Hill women’s basketball, follow the Badgers on social media @SHCwbball (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @shcwomensbball (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com