$0
$1500

Spring Hill Takes 2nd in SIAC Preseason Rankings; Five Badgers Earn Honors

The Spring Hill College baseball team was voted second in the 2024 SIAC Preseason Baseball Rankings and five student-athletes earned Preseason All-Conference honors, the league announced Friday.

The Badgers will begin their 2024 campaign defending their conference title at No. 2 in the preseason rankings, which is voted on by SIAC coaches. Spring Hill’s season was ended last year by NCAA South Regional host Tampa. Before that, SHC captured its first NCAA postseason victory in program history against Valdosta State.

Five Badgers; Kai St. Germaine, Jackson Bell, Nick Hunters, Evan Langston and Norris McClure earned spots on the SIAC Preseason Teams. St. Germaine, Bell and Hunters were recognized on the first team, while Langston and McClure appeared on the second team.

For complete coverage of Spring Hill baseball, follow the Badgers on social media @Shc_baseball (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @shcbaseball (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com