Latest Stories
The Student News Site of Spring Hill College

The SpringHillian

The SpringHillian

The SpringHillian

Support Us
$0
$1500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Spring Hill College. Your contribution will allow us to cover the printing costs of Alabama's oldest collegiate newspaper and cost of maintaining thespringhillian.com website.

Boyer and Fairly Named to CSC Academic All-District Team

Spring Hill College volleyball’s Mikayla Boyer and Jessica Fairly were both named to the College Sports Communicators Academic All-District Team, CSC announced on Tuesday.

Boyer, a graduate defensive specialist/libero from Covington, La., received a nod to the All-District team for the second year in a row. She has held a perfect 4.0 GPA throughout the course of her MBA.

Fairly, a redshirt junior setter from Fort Walton Beach, Fla., earned a spot on the All-District team for the first time in her career. She holds a 3.61 GPA and is working towards completing her degree in management/marketing.

This is the fourth-straight season that the Badgers have been represented on the All-District team. In total, SHC has seen student-athletes honored by the program 12 times for their academic achievements.

For complete coverage of Spring Hill volleyball, follow the Badgers on social media @SHC_Volleyball (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @shcvolleyball (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com