Latest Stories
The Student News Site of Spring Hill College

The SpringHillian

The SpringHillian

The SpringHillian

Support Us
$0
$1500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Spring Hill College. Your contribution will allow us to cover the printing costs of Alabama's oldest collegiate newspaper and cost of maintaining thespringhillian.com website.

Binding Earns Spot on All-GSC Second Team

The Gulf South Conference announced on Friday that Spring Hill College midfielder Poppy Binding earned a spot on the All-GSC Women’s Soccer Second Team.

Binding is the first player in program history to receive an all-conference nod from the GSC.

The Essex, England native made her debut with the Badgers this season. The redshirt junior midfielder immediately made impacts on the pitch.

At the end of the regular season, Binding ranked second in the GSC in goals and among the top 20 scorers in Division II. She also ranked fourth in the conference with 23 points on the year.

In the SHC record books, Binding has quickly climbed to first in career goals (11) and second in points (23) in the DII era.

For complete coverage of Spring Hill women’s soccer, follow the Badgers on social media @badger_soccer (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @shcbadger_soccer (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com