Latest Stories
The Student News Site of Spring Hill College

The SpringHillian

The SpringHillian

The SpringHillian

Support Us
$0
$1500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Spring Hill College. Your contribution will allow us to cover the printing costs of Alabama's oldest collegiate newspaper and cost of maintaining thespringhillian.com website.

Carr Ties for 11th at Matt Dyas Invitational

The Spring Hill College men’s golf team finished ninth while being led by Hudson Carr, who tied for 11th, at the Matt Dyas Invitational on Tuesday.

The Badgers finished eight spots behind the winner, Union, who shot a tournament score of 891. The Matt Dyas Invitational marked the end of the fall slate for SHC.

Carr (76-71-78—225) led Spring Hill while tying for 11th individually, marking his highest career individual finish. Luc Weyell (77-77-76—230) tied for 21st after three rounds of play. Chris Brignet (83-81-79—243) placed 42nd overall. Luke Barnes (86-878-80—244) and Maarten Wellen (85-81-78—244) tied for 43rd. Carlos De Nicolas Peral (89-79-78—246) tied for 46th.

Tournament Details
Matt Dyas Invitational
Host: West Georgia
Date: Oct. 23-24 (Monday-Tuesday)
Course (Location): Oak Mountain Golf Club (Carrollton, Ga.)

For complete coverage of Spring Hill men’s golf, follow the Badgers on social media @SHCmgolf (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @springhillmgolf. (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com