$0
$1500

Badgers Shutout Skyhawks 11-0

The Spring Hill College women’s soccer team shutout Point 11-0 at Library Field on Sunday afternoon.

The Badger offense dominated from start to finish in the historic victory. The 11 goals from eight different players is the most in a single game in the Division II era for Spring Hill.

Poppy Binding (2′), Madison Hitzman(5′) and Jessica Droghini (6′) all scored in the first 10 minutes of play to give SHC an early 3-0 lead.

Cameryn Morris netted back-to-back goals in the 14th and 17th minutes to add to the Badger lead (5-0).

Hitzman was assisted by Ryann Brooks in the 21st minute to extend the Spring Hill lead to 6-0 going into halftime.

Marta Mayoral Montero got things going in the second half with a solo goal in the 56th minute.

Annie Kratz connected with Ashley Drennon in the 58th minute for the eighth unanswered goal of the day for the Badgers.

Hannah Fromme joined in on the fun with the first goal of her career in the 70th minute to make it 9-0 Spring Hill.

Kratz found the back of the net for her first goal of the season in the 80thminute, pushing SHC ahead 10-0.

Fromme tacked on a final goal for the first brace of her career in the 86thminute, solidifying the 11-0 shutout win for Spring Hill.

Match Details
Date: Sept. 10
Time: 1 p.m.
Venue (Location): Library Field (Mobile, Ala.)

Results
Spring Hill 11, Point 0
Records: Spring Hill (3-2-0, 0-0-0 GSC), Point (1-3-2, 0-0-0 SSAC)

Up Next
The Badgers begin conference play on the road at Delta State on Friday.

For complete coverage of Spring Hill women’s soccer, follow the Badgers on social media @badger_soccer (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @shcbadger_soccer (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com