Latest Stories
The Student News Site of Spring Hill College

The SpringHillian

The SpringHillian

The SpringHillian

Support Us
$0
$1500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Spring Hill College. Your contribution will allow us to cover the printing costs of Alabama's oldest collegiate newspaper and cost of maintaining thespringhillian.com website.

Three Badgers Earn CSC Academic All-District Honors

College Sports Communicators (CSC) announced on Tuesday that Spring Hill College’s Eli Lenihan, Walter Peggs Jr. and Timothy Reillyearned spots on the 2023-24 CSC Academic All-District Men’s Basketball Team.

Lenihan landed a spot on the all-district team for the second year in a row. The Cork, Ireland native averaged a career-high 4.7 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. He is a financial economics major in his junior year.

A BOXTOROW DII HBCU All-American second-team honoree and All-SIAC First Team member, Peggs Jr. averaged 17.1 points and 4.0 rebounds per game. The Jackson, Tenn., native was selected to move on to the All-America ballot. He led the Badgers to its best regular-season finish (14-13, 11-9 SIAC) in the program’s Division II era. Peggs is a sports management in his junior year.

Reilly is a first-time member of the all-district team. The Badger defensive leader totaled 67 blocks, averaged 10.3 points and 7.4 rebounds per game. He is a pre-health sciences major in his junior year.