$0
$1500

Badgers Finish 6th in Battle at Barnsley

The Spring Hill College men’s golf team placed 6th out of 12 teams in the Battle at Barnsley, hosted by Shorter (Ga.), at the Barnsley Resort on Tuesday.

The Badgers (316-319-310—945) finished in the middle of the pack and five spots behind the host and 25th-ranked Shorter (Ga.) (289-305-291), who shot a tournament score of 885. Spring Hill also went up against #41 Union (318-300-292—910), who finished just behind the Hawks.

Luke Barnes (76-85-74—235) tied for 22nd individually after three rounds of play. Nicholas Thapar (76-81-79) carded a career-low tournament score of 236 and shot a career-low round score of 76 on day one.

Chris Brignet (71-80-78—239) tied for 33rd overall at the event. Hudson Carr (84-79-79—242) tied for 39th, while Nicholas Couchard (83-79-81—243) tied for 42nd.

Tournament Details
Battle at Barnsley
Host: Shorter (Ga.)
Date: March 18-19 (Monday-Tuesday)
Course (Location): Barnsley Resort (Adairsville, Ga.)

Up Next
The Badgers will finish up the regular season at the Wolfpack Spring Invitational, hosted by Loyola (La.), in New Orleans, La., April 8-9.

FOLLOW THE BADGERS
For complete coverage of Spring Hill men’s golf, follow the Badgers on social media @SHCmgolf (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @springhillmgolf (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com