$0
$1500

2024 SIAC Basketball Tournament Bracket Revealed

The Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC) revealed the bracket for the 2024 SIAC Men’s and Women’s Basketball Championship presented by Cricket on Tuesday.

The Spring Hill College men’s basketball team earned the No. 3 seed in the west, while the women’s team received the No. 7 seed.

The Badger men’s squad finished the season with a record 11-9 record in conference play. The 11 victories are the most in the program’s Division II era.

The men will receive a first-round bye and begin their postseason run against the winner of (6E) Edward Waters v. (7W) Central State on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. (EST).

The SHC women’s team finished the season with their best conference mark (6-17) since the 2019-20 season.

The women will begin their postseason in the opening round of the SIAC tournament against (6E) Albany State on Monday at 5 p.m. (EST).

The tournament, which is set to take place in Savannah, Ga., will begin with the opening rounds through the semifinals at Tiger Arena on March 3-9 and culminate in the championship game at Enmarket Arena on March 10.

FOLLOW THE BADGERS
For complete coverage of Spring Hill athletics, follow the Badgers on social media @SHC_Badgers (X), /SHCBADGERS (Facebook), @shc_badgers (Instagram) or visit the official home of Spring Hill athletics at shcbadgers.com